After a conversation with a friend, I intend to investigate the following three topics:
- Is it true that in 10k years we had a global temp delta of ~3.5 deg C?
- Do we know why global temp change has happened in the past?
- What (if anything) makes it different this time?
And as a meta-investigation:
- Discover if what I consider to be "reasonable convincing answers" others consider to be "unreasonable unconvincing claims", and if possible why.
- Discover if the answers are easy to find to test my belief that many people are intentionally uninformed.
Therefore rather than constructing an argument in a direction, I'll list sources in the order I find them and my interpretations of them.