Mike & Amanda.
We stopped here on our way to Stafford so that I could check out the group camping sites, one of which I later used for my singularity. This is a nice park, good for a day trip or a BBQ, but not much for actual camping, and certainly not for swimming.
This is all car camping, but it has ten group sites, so it's a good place to plan a reunion. Because it's a marsh, mosquitoes can be a problem, but at the times we visited, they were okay.
Group Camping Options
- Up to 100 people.
- Water taps and vault toilets on site.
- 15 minute walk to the beach
- 5-15 minute walk to the comfort station
- One of the three sites is equipped with electrical hook up.
- (705) 799-5170
- 10 group sites accommodate 15 to 75 people
- Water taps and vault toilets on site
- Near Rocky Beach
- 15 to 20 minute walk from the comfort station
- (613) 475-4324
- Book Early! If you don't book before April, all weekends will already be reserved.
- Up to 50 people
- Has outhouses, a fire grill and pit, water tap, picnic tables and overflow parking.
- Close to beach
- (613) 393-3319
- Up to 40 people
- Water taps are nearby and vault toilets are either on site or close by.
- A beach borders the group camping area.
- (613) 336-2228
- Up to 50 people.
- Water taps and vault toilets are available on site.
- 15 minute walk to the beach and a five minute walk to the comfort station.
- Available primarily for youth groups.
- (905) 722-8061